DISCOVER OUR MOST RECENT RESULTS BELOW!
This survey is conducted in collaboration with the Association for Canadian Studies (ACS) and published in the Canadian Press. This series of surveys is available on Leger’s website.
THE HEALTHCARE SYSTEM
- 86% of Canadians and 50% of Americans are worried about the state of the healthcare system in their province/state.
- 63% of Canadians and 28% of Americans agree it is difficult to access healthcare in their province/state.
- 54% of Canadians and 19% of Americans say nurses’ working conditions in their province/state are poor.
- 44% of Canadians think healthcare workers should be allowed to take disruptive action to fight for better working conditions, however, the same proportion (44%) say that healthcare workers striking puts Canadians’ health and well-being at risk.
- 31% of Canadians support more privatization in their province’s healthcare system.
- 55% of Americans would like to see more publicly-funded healthcare in their state.
This web survey was conducted from January 20 to 22, 2023, with 1,554 Canadians and 1,005 Americans, 18 years of age or older, randomly recruited from LEO’s online panel.
To view the January 27, 2023 report, CLICK HERE.
Are you worried about the state of the healthcare system in your province/state?
TELL US IN THE COMMENTS BELOW!
This post is also available in: Français