DISCOVER OUR MOST RECENT RESULTS BELOW!
This survey is conducted in collaboration with the Association for Canadian Studies (ACS) and published in the Canadian Press.
Canadian Federal Politics and Trudeau’s Scorecard
- Canadians are evenly split on whether they approve (48%) or disapprove (47%) of Justin Trudeau’s performance since he came to office in 2015.
- The top three issues Canadians think Trudeau has performed well or very well on include:
- Managing the COVID-19 pandemic (55%),
- Improving Canada’s international reputation (47%),
- and improving relations with provincial and territorial leaders (42%).
- Nearly half (47%) of Canadians indicate their opinion of Trudeau has worsened since he became prime minister in 2015.
Federal Voting Intentions
This web survey was conducted from July 16, 2021 to July 18, 2021 with 2,069 Canadians and 1,001 Americans, 18 years of age or older, randomly recruited from LEO’s online panel.
To view the July 21, 2021 report, CLICK HERE.
Do you approve or disapprove of Justin Trudeau’s performance as prime minister?
TELL US IN THE COMMENTS BELOW!
This post is also available in: Français