DISCOVER OUR MOST RECENT RESULTS BELOW!
This survey is conducted in collaboration with the Association for Canadian Studies (ACS) and published in the Canadian Press.
Canadian Federal Politics
- 53% of Canadians are dissatisfied with the Canadian government led by Justin Trudeau.
- When we asked Canadians which federal party leader would make the best prime minister of Canada…
- 22% said Justin Trudeau;
- 17% said Jagmeet Singh;
- 16% said Erin O’Toole;
- and 20% were not sure which leader would be best.
- 48% of Canadians feel economic recovery is the most important issue to debate with respect to the next federal election.
The Delta Variant
- 59% of Canadians and 53% of Americans are concerned about contracting the Delta variant.
- 76% of Canadians and 63% of Americans are confident that vaccination effectively protects against the COVID-19 variants, including the Delta variant.
This web survey was conducted from July 2, 2021 to July 4, 2021 with 1,518 Canadians and 1,003 Americans, 18 years of age or older, randomly recruited from LEO’s online panel.
To view the July 6, 2021 report, CLICK HERE.
Are you confident that the COVID-19 vaccines will protect against the COVID-19 variants, including the Delta variant?
TELL US IN THE COMMENTS BELOW!
This post is also available in: Français