DISCOVER OUR MOST RECENT RESULTS BELOW!
This survey is conducted in collaboration with the Association for Canadian Studies (ACS) and published in the Canadian Press.
COP26 and Climate Change
- 25% of Canadians and 28% of Americans think it is too late to reverse climate change.
- The greatest proportion of Canadians (43%) and Americans (34%) are concerned about climate change but feel things are going to get better.
- 50% of Canadians and 40% of Americans agree that their country has taken great strides in the fight against climate change.
- 61% of Canadians support the Canadian government ending subsidies that help oil and natural gas companies operate and expand their operations outside Canada by the end of next year.
- 55% of Canadians support a global carbon pricing system/global carbon tax, 25% are opposed and 20% are not sure.
This web survey was conducted from November 5 to November 7, 2021 with 1,565 Canadians and 1,006 Americans, 18 years of age or older, randomly recruited from LEO’s online panel.
To view the November 9, 2021 report, CLICK HERE.
Do you think we can reverse the impacts of climate change?
TELL US IN THE COMMENTS BELOW!
This post is also available in: Français