DISCOVER OUR MOST RECENT RESULTS BELOW!This survey is conducted in collaboration with the Association for Canadian Studies (ACS) and published in the Canadian Press.
IN THE NEWSBACK TO SCHOOL DURING THE PANDEMIC Asked to parents of school-age children
- 44% of Canadians and 39% of Americans say their children are nervous and anxious about returning to school, while 41% and 46% respectively say that their children are looking forward to it.
- 66% of Canadians and 72% of Americans are worried about children going back to school at the end of the summer.
- 54% of Americans have a good opinion of Joe Biden and 58% of Americans have a bad opinion of Donald Trump.
- In terms of being Joe Biden’s running mate, 51% of Americans think that Kamala Harris is a good choice.
- 61% of Canadians are afraid of contracting COVID-19, an increase of 6 percentage points since last week.
How afraid are you about catching COVID-19 compared to a couple of months ago?
Tell us in the comments below.
This post is also available in: Français