If you have a question about LEO, do you know who to ask for help?
Here are a few ways that our members can reach out to us with any questions they have about LEO!
- Consult our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) page on our website.
- Email our dedicated support team via email@example.com.
- Follow us on Instagram, Twitter and/or Facebook and read our LEO ANSWERS YOU posts.
- Send us a private message on Facebook.
We’ve compiled a list of the 10 questions we receive from LEO members the most!
In this blog, we answer the following:
- Why is my account deactivated?
- Why didn’t I receive my LEO points after answering a survey?
- Why haven’t I received my reward yet?
- I invited someone to join LEO but didn’t receive my LEO points. Where are they?
- I’m using Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge, why isn’t LEO working?
- How can I claim a reward?
- I claimed a PayPal transfer. Why is LEO asking to send me a cheque instead?
- Do I earn LEO points when I participate in the Question of the Day?
- How can I participate in contests?
- I currently receive Aeroplan points but want to switch to receiving LEO points instead (or vice-versa). How can I do this?
If you have additional questions, don’t hesitate to contact us using any of the methods outlined above.
For more general information about LEO, click here to read our blog.
THE 10 MOST FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS AMONG LEO MEMBERS
Why is my account deactivated?
We may deactivate your account if the emails we send you end up in your junk mail or spam folder. To make sure this doesn’t happen, add LEO to your list of email contacts.
Members of LEO must be residents of Canada or the United States. If a member tries to log in to LEO when they are outside of these countries (or tries to log in using a VPN), we automatically block the connection and temporarily freeze their account for security reasons. When you return to Canada or the United States, you will be able to access your LEO account again.
If you unsubscribe from LEO, we automatically deactivate your account.
To reactivate your account, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Why didn’t I receive my LEO points after answering a survey?
In some cases, our survey validation process may take a little extra time: up to 72 hours after you answer a survey, to be precise. If you notice that you still haven’t received your points after 72 hours, please contact our support team at email@example.com so we can investigate.
Why haven’t I received my reward yet?
When you redeem your points for a reward, it takes us some time to process the redemption (and some rewards take longer to process than others). On the Rewards page of your LEO account, you can click on each reward to find out how long it takes us to process the reward.
To find out the status of your reward after you have submitted a claim, go to the Your history page of your LEO account. It will show the expected date of arrival for your reward.
If this date has passed, please contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org, so that they can look into your claim further.
I invited someone to join LEO but didn’t receive my LEO points. Where are they?
Thanks for helping to expand the LEO community by inviting someone to join LEO! Before you receive your points, your invitee needs to complete their registration. To do so, they must use your unique invitation link to register on legeropinion.com, complete their profile, confirm their email address, and complete a survey.
After your invitee completes all the steps, it may take up to 48 hours for you to receive your points.
You can check the status of your invitations on the Your history page of your LEO account.
If your invitee has completed all of these steps, and 48 hours have passed, but you still haven’t received your points, don’t hesitate to contact us at email@example.com so that we can investigate for you.
I’m using Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge, why isn’t LEO working?
Unfortunately, LEO is not optimized for Internet Explorer / Microsoft Edge, but you shouldn’t have any issues using the platform on Chrome, Firefox, or Safari! We recommend using one of these browsers to access the web version of LEO. Or, feel free to just use the app!
How can I claim a reward?
Have you saved up enough LEO points to redeem them for a reward? Great!
Below, please find a summary of how to claim a reward. If you would like more detail (including screenshots for each step), please feel free to read our blog here. You’ll find a step-by-step guide to redeem your points, using the $20 PayPal transfer reward as an example.
- Log in to your LEO account
- Click on the Rewards tab at the top of the screen
- Click on the reward you want
- Make sure you have enough LEO points to claim the reward (you can see your balance to the right of the logo of the reward you chose).
- Review the details section to make sure you understand what you need to do to claim the reward, and how long it will take to process the reward.
- Click the plus sign (+) to the right of the text that says Claim
- Confirm that your information is correct. If it is not, click the Edit your information button below your information to update it.
- After you’ve updated your information (if needed), check the box under the Edit your information button to confirm that your information is correct, and that you’ve read, understand, and agree with the conditions.
- You will be asked if you want to proceed. Click Yes, proceed.
- You will receive a confirmation message titled Confirmation of your claim with a green checkmark, which means we’ve received your claim. Depending on the reward you chose, you may receive an additional email with instructions about how to obtain your reward, after it has been processed (these details will be specified in the Details section for each reward).
To find out the status of your reward claim, go to the Your history page of your LEO account. It will show the expected date of arrival for your reward. If this date has passed, please contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org, so that they can look into your claim further. You may also contact our support team if you have any questions about claiming rewards in general.
I claimed a PayPal transfer. Why is LEO asking to send me a cheque instead?
We understand that our members love the flexibility of being able to choose their own rewards. Due to a tightening of security rules, our accounting department requires us to pay some claims by cheque. In these cases, we’ll ask you to confirm your address with us. Thank you for your understanding!
Do I earn LEO points when I participate in the Question of the Day (when I submit or answer questions)?
Currently, Question of the Day is just a fun feature of LEO, and you don’t receive LEO points when you submit or answer questions.
How can I participate in contests?
Good news! When you complete surveys, you earn chances to participate in LEO’s contests. You also earn chances if you are screened out at the beginning of a survey because your profile doesn’t match the one we’re looking for.
When you earn chances, we automatically enter you into our monthly contests, you don’t need to do anything extra! To be eligible, you must be an active member of LEO, and have answered at least one survey during the month the contest is held in.
Draws for each month are conducted at the beginning of the following month (for example, February’s draws are conducted at the beginning of March), and after the draws are conducted, all LEO members have their chances reset to zero, to ensure we keep things fair and equal for everyone.
You can find our current and previous contests here.
Sometimes, we run special Instagram Contests for our Instagram followers. To follow us on Instagram, click here, and then click the Follow button.
I currently receive Aeroplan Miles but want to switch to receiving LEO points instead (or vice-versa). How can I do this?
Because of the way our LEO platform is structured, you must contact the LEO team if you want to switch from receiving Aeroplan Miles to LEO points, or from receiving LEO points to receiving Aeroplan Miles. To contact the LEO team, please e-mail us at us at email@example.com and mention that you would like to make this change. Please note that you may switch from receiving Aeroplan Miles to LEO points, or from receiving LEO points to receiving Aeroplan Miles a maximum of once.
Do you have any other questions that aren’t answered here? Feel free to check our FAQ or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
This post is also available in: Français