DISCOVER OUR MOST RECENT RESULTS BELOW!
This survey is conducted in collaboration with the Association for Canadian Studies (ACS) and published in the Canadian Press.
- 63% of Quebecers strongly support the vaccine passport that will be implemented on September 1.
- 53% of Canadians outside of Quebec strongly support implementing a vaccine passport in their province.
Reason for Not Getting the COVID-19 Vaccine
- Among Canadians and Americans who do not plan to get the COVID-19 vaccine, the reason is:
- They do not believe the vaccines are safe (71% of Canadians and 64% of Americans*)
- They think the COVID-19 vaccines are only a ruse from the governments to exert control (20% of Canadians and 23% of Americans*)
- They do not believe in vaccines (10% of Canadians and 13% of Americans*)
*Respondents were allowed to select one option. All figures are shown among Canadians and Americans who do not plan to get the vaccine.
This web survey was conducted from August 13 to August 15, 2021 with 1,515 Canadians and 1,005 Americans, 18 years of age or older, randomly recruited from LEO’s online panel.
To view the August 20, 2021 report, CLICK HERE.
Do you support implementing vaccine passports for public places deemed non-essential?
TELL US IN THE COMMENTS BELOW!
This post is also available in: Français